Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Very Busy Month

August was tiring for everybody.
This picture is of Ian after a full day of play at his babysitters.
We spent a bunch of time at a nearby lake. Kylie wanted to try her Dad's scuba mask.

My neice Brooke married cute Casey. It was such a perfect night. I thought this picture was sweet...with Casey looking down at his new little family.


Last but not least...The girls on the first day of school.
Morgan started 1st grade and Kylie's in 4th grade.

Kristen

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the girls "ready for school picture." Also, congrats to Brooke!

Laura Call said...

I just love that picture of Ian... so cute and snuggly!

I'm so happy to see your blog working again. For a little while the only thing that opened up was your blog header and I couldn't scroll down to see any of your posts... weird!

Oh and I can relate... my very first pedicure was just last year because I was given a gift certicate. I've been twice since though because I realized what I was missing out on. :)