Here are a few pictures of the cousins.

I LOVE this picture of Lauren, Parker and Kylie.
(Parker is my brother Mike's oldest, Lauren is my sister Kara's oldest, and Kylie is my oldest.)
Then there's Elle and Morgan. These two never left Elle's bedroom all weekend. They played with every doll, polly, pet shop, dress up outfit, and made a GIGANTIC mess while doing it. But they play so well together. They don't fight...and love being together. And Ian just hangs out with anyone who will have him.
Kristen
3 comments:
Sounds like fun! I love it when my kids get to play with their cousins.
So cute! I can't believe how big all the kids are getting. I am going to be in town next week and would love to see you. I can't find your email address so email me so we can get in touch.
Post a Comment