Today we went to Yellowstone Park with my Mother-in-law. It was a wonderful trip. My kids really enjoyed it...even though they thought going to a "park" involved a playground, and there were non to be found. On a complely different subject:
Pete is attending a class down at the police station about how the police department works and what they go through as police officers. He's taking the class with his brother Ryan. His mom took it last year. They have really enjoyed it.
Last week they learned all about tazers...AND...he got to be tazered. It was quite a tramatic expereince. He hasn't stopped talking about it. He said it was the worst pain he has ever felt.
They video taped it, but I'm not aloud to post it (they are hillarious, so let me know if you want to come over and see it.) Here are a few pics from it.

Pete (he was shot in the back with the tazer)

Ryan (His tazer was clipped to the front of his chest)
Pete's shot went through the skin and had a barbed tip. Ryan's clips burned his skin so bad it will probably scar!
Kristen
5 comments:
I love Yellowstone! It's been a long time since I've been there but I've always wanted to go back. Looks like you captured some great pictures and had a great time!
Okay, I can't believe Pete voluntarily got tazered... CRAZY!!
That is crazy about Pete! He is brave. I haven't been to Yellowstone in years. Luke has never been. When my parents get home we are planning a family trip there.
It must be a guy thing!! I don't like pain. Yellowstone is beautiful, my kids always ask me when we are going to go back to that stinky place that was pretty!
We love Yellowstone. Wish we could go every year. As for being tazed, seriously, what is it with guys. Cam will get a total kick out of it when I tell him. He has also been tazed, peppersprayed and attacked by a police dog, just to see what it's like. Go Pete. And yes, I would love to see the video, and Cam would love to see it even more. Email it to me (Pete will never know right?)
Post a Comment