Tuesday, February 23, 2010

1/2 my age

On my way to work this morning I realized that half my life ago, I was 16.

That was such a fun time in my life. I had wonderful friends and I miss those days. Yes I would do it all again, I just might do things a little different.

I am looking forward to getting together with my high school buddies in the next couple of weeks. We all need a get away, so we are doing it together.

Can't wait!!

(p.s. thanks for all the facebook birthday wishes. You guys are so sweet. Nothing says happy birthday like an email from facebook! :)

Kristen

2 comments:

Leslie said...

oh come on, what would you do different? :) I can't wait to get together. If only my scanner wasn't broken, I would be posting some great pics of us back in the day to countdown until our getaway!

Emily said...

Okay, you guys are scaring me. I don't know if I can pull of anything as great as you are making it sound. But then again, being together will be the great part. Can't wait!